This is how the Channel page looks like and below we will explain each field:
1. Here you can see the title of the channel.
2. Here you can view the channel ratings.
3. Click here if you want to follow this channel.
When the user is following a channel, he will receive email notifications when:
- an event is scheduled on the channel
- a broadcast starts on the channel
- a video ended recording from a broadcast done on the channel
4. Click here if you want to flag this channel.
5. Click here if you want to open the channel page in a pop up window.
6. Here you can see the video feed.
7. Here you can see the channel chat.
8. Here you can see the username of the broadcaster that owns the channel. Click on it and you will be redirected to the user’s profile page.
Note: the number of views is calculated from both Streaming platform Channel page and from other embed channel pages.
9. Here you can see the channel category. Click here to view all the channels from the category.
10. Here you can view the number of people who viewed this channel.
11. Click here to view the description of the channel.
12. Click here to view the options for sharing this channel with your friends.
13. Click here to view other videos from this channel.
14. Click here to share the channel on Twitter.
15. Click here to share the channel on Google plus.
16. Click here to share the channel on Facebook.
17. Here you can write a comment for the channel using your Facebook account. The comment will also be posted on your Facebook page.
18. Click here to send your comment.
19. Here you can see the username of the person who commented on the channel using the Streaming platform platform. Click on it and you will be redirected to the user’s profile page.
20. Here you can see the comment posted by the user on the Streaming platform platform.
21. Here you can add a comment as a Streaming platform user.
22. Click here to send your comment.
23. Click here to view the available options for upgrading your account.
Flag the channel
When you click the Flag button the following pop up window will be displayed:
1. Click here to close the window.
2. Click here to select from the drop down list a reason for reporting the channel.
3. Click here to send your report to the administrator of the website.
1. Click here to view the sharing options.
2. Click here to copy the channel link.
3. Click here to open the embed stream code. You can copy it and integrate the code into the desired web page.
Note: you will need to copy and paste the code into a new blank text document, and then save the text document as Webpagename.HTML or .HTM. After that you will need to upload the file on a hosting server in order to be accessible and visible by other people.
If you have some programming knowledge, then you can integrate the code into the desired web page and create/adjust the template as you wish.
4. Select the desired player size from the drop down list.
Note: the default size is 360p but you can also select 480p or 720p.
5. Check this radio button if you want the channel to play once the page is opened.
Note: this option is available only on web browsers. On HTML5 devices, user needs to click the Play button to watch the channel.
6. Check this radio button if you want the users to click the play button for the channel to start playing.
7. Check this radio button if you want to enable the channel chat.
Note: when channel chat is enabled, the player size is fixed (360p) and cannot be changed.
8. Check this radio button if you don’t want to enable the channel chat.
If there is a PPV event running on the channel, the viewers will be informed that they have to purchase a ticket in order to view the event:
1. Here is listed the thumbnail set for the event.
2. Here is listed the name of the event.
3. Here you can view the name of the channel owner.
4. Click here to add the event to cart (payment process will apply after item is added on cart).
5. Here you can view the time when the event is scheduled.
Note: the PPV event is not compatible with the Facebook plugins and due to this the functionality will not work on Facebook