You can now broadcast live from your Android mobile device using Larix Android Broadcaster, which is available for download in Google play store:
You can install Larix Android Broadcaster from https://play.google.com/store and start broadcasting from your phone.
After Larix Android Broadcaster is installed, you can configure the settings for the live streaming session:
1. Click here to flip between front and back camera of the Android device.
2. Click here to start live streaming.
3. Click here to configure the streaming settings.
You will need to configure the streaming settings:
1. Click on this button if you want to stream from the back or front camera of the Android device
2. Here you can view and adjust the resolution of the stream by selecting from the available ones
3. Here you can view and adjust the bitrate of the stream
4. Here you can view and adjust the fps of the stream
5. Here you can view and adjust the key frame interval for the stream
6. Here you can view and adjust the sample rate for the stream
Scrolling down there are more streaming settings:
1. Here you can view and adjust the sample rate for the stream
2. Insert here the URL of the channel where you want to stream.
Notes: The stream should be build using the [RTMP server address]/[RTMP stream name] broadcast RTMP settings can be found in Broadcast options page in user dashboard. Please make sure when you insert the details above, so that they are as accurate as the ones from user dashboard.
Important: Larix application was designed to support stream publishing on multiple URIs at the same time, but this functionality was not implemented yet on current version.
After all the settings are done just click on the “Broadcast” button and the stream will start playing on the channel.