From the iOS application, if you click on the DVR icon, you will land on the DVR Library page:
1. Here you can view how many DVR files have you used from the total that you have on your account
2. This is the progress bar that visually shows the used DVR recordings versus the remaining DVR recordings
3. Here you can view the thumbnail of the DVR file
4. Here you can view the title of the DVR file
5. Here you can view the day when the DVR was recorded and the length of the DVR file
If you click on the thumbnail of a DVR file you will be able to play that DVR file:
If you have selected to record future programs, then the DVR files that are scheduled to be recorded will appear on the Scheduled tab – this is similar to the Recorded tab.